Characters in the ASCII set can have many aliases, depending on context. A character's possible names include:
* Its bit pattern (binary representation).
* Its hex, decimal and octal representations.
* Its teletype mnemonic and caret-notation form (for control chars).
* Its backlash-escape form in C (for some control chars).
* Its printed form (for printables).
* Its full ISO official name in English.
* Its ISO/ECMA code table reference.
* Its name as an HTML/SGML entity.
* Slang and other names in wide use for it among hackers.
This utility accepts command-line strings and tries to interpret them as one of the above. When it finds a value, it
prints all of the names of the character.