seminar.sty is a LaTeX document style for typesetting slides or
transparencies, and accompanying notes. It has many advantages over
SliTeX. Here are some of the style's special features:
* It is a LaTeX style, rather than another format.
* It is compatible with AmS-LaTeX.
* You can use any fonts that work with LaTeX, including PostScript
fonts and AmSFonts.
* Slides can be landscape and portrait within the same file.
* Color is supported through PostScript.
* The slides can have a frame and a colored background.
* The magnification can be changed with a single command.
* Overlays can be produced from a single slide environment.
* Accompanying notes, such as the text of a presentation, can be put
outside the slide environments. The slides, notes or both together
can then be typeset in a variety of formats.
Some of these features require a PostScript output device.